SUN Rainbow Club Group Ten Steps to Problem Solving
- Recognize that you have a problem.
- Identify the problem.
- Bring the problem to the group.
- Pretend the problem is your own.
- Brainstorm for possible solutions.
- Discuss pros and cons of possible solutions.
- Choose a good solution.
- Plan in detail how to carry out the solution.
- Carry out the plan.
- Report back to the group how the plan went.
SUN Rainbow Club Rules
It's okay to have fun, but we must be respectful of one another, which means only one person speaks at a time.It is important that the group is confidential, so that it is safe to share information. What that means is what we talk about in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone's life or safety is in danger. Being a part of the SUN Rainbow Club group is voluntary. You should be in the group because you want to be.
Why be a SUN Rainbow Club member?
- To be part of a group and make friends.
- To learn how to make better decisions.
- To deal with today's society and solve problems.
- To have support and give support to help others and help yourself